While the FBI tries to figure out who mailed the pipe bombs to Democrats, I will solve the case for them, using Occam’s razor (when presented with competing hypotheses to solve a problem, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions).
Let’s examine the obvious clues:
1) The recipients were on Donald Trump’s enemies list: Who has a bigger beef with his enemies than Trump, the keeper of the list?
2) The bombs didn’t explode, so the bomb maker was incompetent: Who is more incompetent than Donald Trump?
3) Some of the packages were addressed improperly, so the bomb maker didn’t have the attention span to double-check the addresses: Who has a shorter attention span than Donald Trump?
4) Two bombs were mailed to Maxine Waters: Who, other than Donald Trump, couldn’t comprehend that his inauguration crowd was significantly smaller than Barack Obama’s inauguration crowd? Obviously the man can’t count.
5) The bombs were mailed from Florida: Who, other than Donald Trump, spends more time, seemingly doing nothing other than wasting taxpayer dollars, at the Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida?
6) Debbie Wasserman Schultz was misspelled in the return address on the envelopes: Who, in the history of the world, is more famous for misspellings than Donald Trump?
There you have it. Case closed. Donald Trump is the bomber. Lock him up!